- Sturt, P., Keller, F., and Dubey, A. (2010) Syntactic Priming in Comprehension: Parallelism effects with and without coordination Journal of Memory and Language, 62:333-351.
- Scheepers, C., Sturt, P., Martin, C., Myachykov, A., Teevan, K., and Viskupova, I. (2011). Structural priming across cognitive domains: From simple arithmetic to relative clause attachment. Psychological Science, 22:1319-1326.
- Kreiner, H., Garrod, S., and Sturt, P. (2013). Number agreement in sentence comprehension: the relationship between grammatical and conceptual factors. Language and Cognitive Processes, 28:829-874
- Slattery, T., Sturt, P., Christianson, K., Yoshida, M., and Ferreira, F. (2013). Lingering misinterpretations of garden path sentences arise from competing syntactic representations. Journal of Memory and Language, 69:104-120.
- Scheepers, C. and Sturt, P. (2014). Bi-directional syntactic priming across cognitive domains: From arithmetic to language and back. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 67:1643--1654.
- Cunnings, I. and Sturt, P. (2014). Coargumenthood and the processing of re exives. Journal of Memory and Language, 75:117-139.
- Kwon, N. and Sturt, P. (2014). The use of control information in dependency formation: An eyetracking study. Journal of Memory and Language, 73:59-80
My OFFICE HOURS are 9-10am on Mondays, or you could simply email me to arrange a meeting time