Representative publications (see "Publications" section for full list)
1. Cutter, M., Martin, A., and Sturt, P. (in press). Capitalization interacts with syntactic complexity. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning Memory and Cognition.
2. Cunnings, I. and Sturt, P. (2018). Coargumenthood and the processing of pronouns. Language, Cognition and Neuroscience, 33:1235-1251.
3. Sturt, P. and Kwon, N. (2018). Processing information during regressions: An application of the reverse boundary-change paradigm. Frontiers in Psychology (Language Sciences), 9. Article 1630
4. Cunnings, I. and Sturt, P. (2018). Retrieval interference and semantic interpretation. Journal of Memory and Language, 102:16–27.
5. Kwon, N., Sturt, P., and Liu, P. (2017). Predicting semantic features in Chinese: Evidence from ERPs. Cognition, 166:433–446.
6. Scheepers, C. and Sturt, P. (2014). Bi-directional syntactic priming across cognitive domains: From arithmetic to language and back. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 67:1643–1654
7. Cunnings, I. and Sturt, P. (2014). Coargumenthood and the processing of reflexives. Journal of Memory and Language, 75:117–139
8. Kwon, N. and Sturt, P. (2014). The use of control information in dependency formation: An eyetracking study. Journal of Memory and Language, 73:59-80.
My OFFICE HOURS are 9-10am on Mondays, or you could simply email me to arrange a meeting time