Room 5404, JAMES CLERK MAXWELL BUILDING
SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICS
UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH
PETER GUTHRIE TAIT ROAD
KING'S BUILDINGS CAMPUS
EDINBURGH EH9 3FD
- Post code
- Algebraic Geometry
Current research interestsdel Pezzo Surfaces
- ‘GAeL XXVI’ in University of Strasbourg, from 18th- 22nd June, 2018.
- ‘Applied Algebra and Geometry Meeting’ in University of Glasgow, on 14th&15th June 2018.
- ‘Birational Geometry and Arithemetic’ in ICERM, Brown University, from 14-18th May 2018.
- ‘Celebrating Algebraic Geometry in Loughborough’ in Loughborough University, on 9th & 10th May, 2018.
- ‘Young Perspectives in Algebraic Geometry’(YPAG) in The University of Bayreuth, from 7-9th March 2018.
- ‘GLEN” Conference in The University of Sheffield, from 8-9th February 2018.
- ‘7th Swiss-French Workshop in Algebraic Geometry’ in Charmey,Switzerland from 8-12 January 2018.
- ‘New Advances in Fano Manifolds’ in University of Cambridge from 4-8 December 2017.
- ‘EDGE Days’ in The University of Edinburgh from 26-30 June 2017.
- ‘East Midlands Seminar in Geometry’ (EmSG) in University of Leicester on March 3, 2017.