I did my Bachelor's degree in Primary Education Mathematics. After graduating with a MA degress in Psychology and Education, I started my PhD in Clinical Psychology at the University of Edinburgh. My main research interests focus on adolescents' aggressive behaviour in China.
- BA in Primary Education Mathematics, Inner Mongolia University, China
- MA in Psychology and Education, University of Sheffield, UK
Responsibilities & affiliations
- Postgraduate Researcher Rep at the School of Health in Social Science
- Committee Member of the Scottish Developmental Psychology Network for Graduates
- Member of the Centre for Applied Developmental Psychology (CADP)
Psychological Research Methods: Data Management and Analysis, MSc in Psychology of Mental Health (Coversion)
I am interested in risk factors relating to adolescents' aggression in China, particularly familial factors. I have done a systematic review to investigate psycho-social risk factors relating to adolescents' aggression in China. Currently, I am interest in exploring effecst of parenting, parental attachment and individual factors to adolescents' aggression, and machanisms among those factors in Chinese cultural contexts.