Mr George Bottrell-Campbell
Lead Programme Administrator (PGT History)
Team Leader within the Teaching Office which provides a professional support service for all aspects of undergraduate and postgraduate-taught teaching and learning administration across History, Classics and Archaeology. My specific oversight is delivery administration for History postgraduate-taught, on-campus programmes within the School.
- Supervision of a team of Teaching Office administrators, overseeing workflow and procedures, ensuring activities undertaken are in line with University and School policies and regulations and legal requirements
- Administrative support for undergraduate and postgraduate-taught teaching and learning, including Course Administrator responsibility for designated courses across History PGT (primarily), Classics (undergraduate and postgraduate-taught), Archaeology (undergraduate and postgraduate-taught) and History (undergraduate)
- Administrative lead for postgraduate-taught Board of Examiners for History
- Administrative support for PGT course allocation and enrolments for History
- Collation, communication and dissemination of information to students/staff