Marketing & Communications Manager
Emma has over sixteen years' experience of working in higher education within the areas of student recruitment, postgraduate research admissions, communications and widening participation.
- Lead, manage, develop and support the Marketing & Communications team;
- Lead on the creation and delivery of the School's Marketing & Communication strategy, working closely with senior management and relevant stakeholders across the School and wider University;
- Create and deliver student recruitment campaigns for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across the School;
- Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns delivered on and offline;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of working practice, process and procedures to ensure timely and efficient delivery or projects;
- Responsible for the School website, working closely with colleagues to ensure the site is accurate and effective in promoting the School and reaching target audiences.