Professor Emeritus, Honorary Fellow
Current online studies
To be announced.
To participate in other online research projects:
- Austin, E. J., & O'Donnell, M. M. (2013). Development and preliminary validation of a scale to assess managing the emotions of others. Personality and Individual Differences, 55, 834-839.
- Saklofske, D. H., Austin, E. J., Mastoras, S. M., Beaton, L., & Osborne, S. E. (2012). Associations of personality, affect, emotional intelligence and coping with student academic success and stress: Different patterns for success and stress. Learning and Individual Differences, 22, 251-257.
- Austin, E. J. (2010). Measurement of ability emotional intelligence: Results for two new tests. British Journal of Psychology, 101, 563-578.
- Austin, E. J. (2009). A reaction time study of responses to trait and ability emotional intelligence items. Personality and Individual Differences, 46, 381-383.
- Austin, E. J., Farrelly, D., Black, C., & Moore, H. (2007). Emotional intelligence, Machiavellianism and emotional manipulation: Does EI have a dark side? Personality and Individual Differences, 43, 179-189.