Ms Clare Wilson
Student Research Room Coordinator & School Receptionist
Reception, Room G.06, Doorway 4, Old Medical School, Teviot Place
- Post code
Student Research Rooms Mon to Fri; School Reception Mon to Fri 13:00 to 17:00
Maintaining the learning space within the Student Research Rooms and the book collections housed there, and making them accessible to UG students.
First point of contact for all enquiries to the School.
Student Research Rooms:
- Supervising students and volunteers in the study area
- Recording loans and returns of books
- Maintaining the book collections by cataloguing
- Labelling and re-shelving books when required
- Handling all telephone, face-to-face, and email enquiries
- Managing building and room access
- Dealing with the issue and return of IT equipment
- Assisting with undergraduate coursework hand-in