Staff Open Forum Events
All staff are invited to meet Professor Peter Mathieson, Principal and Vice-Chancellor.
A series of open events across all campuses will give staff the chance to meet Peter and to raise any matters of interest that they may wish to.
The sessions will run for an hour with the majority of the time available for staff to ask Peter questions and to engage in discussion.
The events will be held at:
- King’s Buildings, Main Lecture Theatre, Swann Building – Wednesday 21 March, 12.30-13.30
- Little France, QMRI, Wellcome Auditorium – Friday 23 March, 9.30-10.30
- Central Area, David Hume Tower Lecture Theatre C, George Square – Thursday 29 March, 13.00-14.00
- Western General, IGMM Lecture Theatre – Tuesday 17 April, 12:00-13:00
- Easter Bush, Lecture Theatre 2, The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies – Tuesday 17 April, 14:00-15:00
Book your space through MyEd below.