Reverse Phase Protein Arrays
Rapid and robust quantification of biomarkers at the post-translational pathway level
Reverse Phase Protein Arrays (RPPA) represent a sensitive antibody based proteomic approach, which enables simultaneous quantification of multiple proteins and post-translational modifications across a multiple sample set. We offer a validated portfolio of over 300 antibodies, covering key cancer survival, cell–cycle and canonical signalling pathways that can be used to simultaneously profile multiple pathway responses.
Depending on the system used, either contact or non-contact printing of complex lysates and supernatants is done under humidified environmental control; this minimises sample loss and ensures high reproducibility of post-translational analysis.
- The Zeptosens array platform allows non-contact sample printing on surface-modified glass slides (with virtually no background signal) and planar wave-guide detection technology which enables accurate measurement of even low abundance targets. This platform allows full barcode tracking and is set up to analyse 32 or 64 samples per assay.
- The Quanterix-2470-microarray nitrocellulose platform integrated with an Innopsys infra-red scanner allows more flexibility of sample number per assay and also allows precise quantification of changes in protein levels and post-translational modifications.
The HTPU RPPA Facility incorporates the following core capabilities
- Advice on platform selection, experimental design and sample preparation prior to performing each study.
- Customised panel of antibodies for each study.
- Samples assayed at 4 dilutions in order to ensure that data readouts from all antibodies are non-saturated.
- Established Standard Operating Procedures for all sample handling, processing and data analysis steps.
- Robust data analysis with dedicated data visualization and analysis software (ZeptoVIEW 3.1/Mapix).
For pricing and further information please contact email@example.com