Request an ELDeR workshop
How to request a workshop to support your learning design process
Applying for an ELDeR workshop
Download the ELDeR Workshop Request Form:
Complete the form, making sure that:
- the dates you request are ones where the whole academic team can attend for the whole workshop (see the ELDeR Workshop Dates below)
- (for workshops from February 2023) you indicated clearly whether you are applying for an online or on-campus ELDeR
- you have the agreement of your Head of School, who should sign the form to indicate their on-going support
Return the completed request form and return at least two months before the workshop you are requesting.
What happens after you apply
All requests will be reviewed by the Support for Developing Curriculum Committee before you will be given a firm booking. If successful, you will be advised if the dates you requested are still available.
ELDeR Workshop Dates 2022 - 2023
You should take part in a workshop at least two months before your Board of Studies meets so that you are able to complete the necessary work in time.
Note: dates will become unavailable as bookings are made; we cannot guarantee dates requested will be available when a request is processed, so please give alternatives.
These dates are FIXED; we cannot offer alternatives.
- Sep 13-15, 2022 (online)
- Oct 11-15, 2022 (online)
- Nov 08-10, 2022 (online)
- Dec 13-15, 2022 (online)
- Jan 10-12, 2023 (online)
- Feb 07-09, 2023 (online) or Feb 07-08, 2023 (on campus)
- Mar 09-11, 2023 (online) or Mar 09-10, 2023 (on campus)
- Apr 11-13, 2023 (online) or Apr 11-12, 2023 (on campus)
- May 09-11, 2023 (online) or May 09-10, 2023 (on campus)
- Jun 06-08, 2023 (online) or Jun 06-07, 2023 (on campus)
- Jul 11-13, 2023 (online) or Jul 11-12, 2023 (on campus)
For more information about Learning Design development at the University of Edinburgh, please contact the Learning Design team, we are based in Learning, Teaching and Web Services Directorate, Information Services.