Request an ELDeR workshop
How to request a workshop to support your learning design process
Applying for an ELDeR workshop
- Online - over three consecutive days, 09:00-15:30
- On campus - over two consecutive days, 09:30-15:30
Download the ELDeR Workshop Request Form:
Complete the form, making sure that:
- the dates you request are ones where the whole academic team have confirmed they can attend for the whole workshop (see the ELDeR Workshop Dates below)
- you have indicated clearly whether you are applying for an online or on-campus workshop
- you have the agreement of your Head of School, who should sign the form to indicate their on-going support
Return the completed request form and return at least two months before the date of the workshop you are requesting.
What happens after you apply
All requests will be reviewed by the Support for Developing Curriculum Committee before you will be given a firm booking. If successful, you will be advised if the dates you requested are still available.
ELDeR Workshop Dates 2022 - 2023
You should take part in a workshop at least two months before your Board of Studies meets so that you are able to complete the necessary work in time. Please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Note: dates will become unavailable as bookings are made; we cannot guarantee dates requested will be available when a request is processed, so please give alternatives
These dates are FIXED; we cannot offer alternatives.
We facilitate one workshop per month (online or on campus):
- Jun 06-08, 2023 (online) or Jun 06-07, 2023 (on campus) - booked
- Jul 11-13, 2023 (online) or Jul 11-12, 2023 (on campus) - booked
Aug 15-17, 2023 (online) or Aug 15-16, 2023 (on campus) - booked
Sep 12-14, 2023 (online) or Sep 12-13, 2023 (on campus)
- Oct 10-12, 2023 (online) or Oct 10-11, 2023 (on campus)
- Nov 14-16, 2023 (online) or Nov 14-15, 2023 (on campus)
- Dec 12-14, 2023 (online) or Dec 12-13, 2023 (on campus)
For more information about Learning Design development at the University of Edinburgh, please contact the Learning Design team, we are based in Learning, Teaching and Web Services Directorate, Information Services.