Information Services

Personal cash print credit refund policy

Requesting a refund of unused personal cash print credit

When you leave the University you are expected to have run down your printing account to zero.

  • Refunds for unused Personal Cash credits are available up to 90 days from the date of graduation.
  • Contact EdHelp to request a refund (by BACS transfer). Please note that you must have registered your UK bank account using the following link, before requesting a refund -
  • Print credit added in error cannot be refunded
  • The University reserves the right to refuse a refund and to charge an administration fee.


Please Note:

"Free Quota and EDFQ" print credit have no refund value

Need any help?

Please visit the EdPrint FAQs page first, otherwise: