Taught Masters Programmes
Join one of the largest and most successful groupings of geoscientists and geographers in the UK, as we address the most compelling issues of our time.
**NEWS: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The University has put together guidance on COVID-19, including key information for prospective students.
Postgraduate Taught Programmes
Increasing wealth, global population and urbanisation is resulting in unprecedented rates of climate and environmental change. This poses formidable challenges for both biodiversity and humanity. At the School of GeoSciences, you will be uniquely placed to explore and tackle these issues through our range of MSc programmes, which span a wide range of natural and social sciences.
- Carbon Management MSc
- Earth Observation and Geoinformation Management MSc
- Ecological Economics MSc
- Energy, Society and Sustainability MSc
- Environment and Development MSc
- Environment, Culture and Society MSc
- Environmental Protection and Management MSc
- Environmental Sustainability MSc
- Food Security MSc
- GeoEnergy MSc
- Geographical Information Science MSc
- Marine Systems and Policies MSc
- Soils and Sustainability MSc
Online distance learning