The facility contributes to a number of teaching programs at undergraduate and Masters level, provides equipment and training for field-courses, as well as supporting numerous PhD projects.
We currently provide contributions to the following taught courses:
- Land-Atmosphere Interactions (EES)
- Current issues in ecological and environmental sciences (EES)
- Research Methods and transferable skills (Earth Science)
- Principles and Practices of remote sensing (GIS & EO)
- Passive Earth Observation (GIS & EG)
We are also very acctive in supporting dissertation work at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Please contact us if you would like to incorporate airborne data within your student projects.