Our met system measures temperature, pressure, humidity and turbulence.
At this time we are onpy routinely operating meteorological systems on the ECO-Dimona manned aircraft. There is however potential to run similar system on our larger UAS platforms in the future.
The ECO-Dimona systems have undergone significant specialisation as part of the integration process. Installed systems include:
- Licor Li7500 CO2/H2O infra-red gas analyser
- NOAA/ARA Best Air Turbulence (BAT) probe
- NOAA/ARA Fast Ultra-Sensitive Temperature (FUST) fine-wire thermocouple probe
- Meteolabor TP3-ST chilled mirror dewpoint hygrometer
- Vialsala HMP-45C relative humidity sensor
- Licor Li-190 PAR sensors (upwelling and downwellling)
- Logging systems - AEC 6612 rev B computer; CSI CR1000 and CR3000 dataloggers