Student Recruitment and Admissions (SRA) leads the design, development and implementation of the University of Edinburgh’s strategy for student recruitment, admissions, pre-arrival and induction, and widening participation.
SRA is one of a number of key services within the University Secretary’s Group (USG). We are part of the Strategic Planning portfolio led by Deputy Secretary Tracey Slaven. We contribute to two core University strategies: the Student Recruitment Strategy and the Widening Participation Strategy.
We support the implementation of these strategies in two ways:
- Our teams deliver a range of core, University-wide activities;
- We lead and co-ordinate the delivery of aspects of the strategies where there is shared responsibility with Schools, Colleges and Support Group services.
Working in partnership with colleagues across the University is at the heart of what we do. Visit our team pages to find out more about ways we can work together. To learn more about our approach, you can view our Mission, Vision and Values.
- The University of Edinburgh
- Work: +44 (0)131 650 4360
- Web: Enquiry form
- Web: Find Student Recruitment and Admissions on campus maps
- Web: The University of Edinburgh Student Blogs
33 Buccleuch Place
- Post Code
- EH8 9JS