Student Recruitment and Admissions (SRA) provides collaborative leadership and delivery of the University’s Strategic Recruitment and Enrolment activity, to support the size and shape objectives articulated in the University Strategy.
SRA is one of a number of key services within the University Secretary’s Group (USG).
We support the University's strategic objectives in three ways:
- Collaborative delivery of the University’s planned student recruitment intakes
- Working with the University to deliver a world-leading Prospective Student and Applicant experience
- Collaborative leadership and delivery of the University’s Strategic Recruitment and Enrolment activity
Working in partnership with colleagues across the University is at the heart of what we do. Visit our team pages to find out more about ways we can work together.
- If you are a University of Edinburgh staff member: It’s best to contact individual members of the SRA team via email.
- If you are a prospective student: It’s best to contact us using the following enquiry forms: