Professor Colm Harmon
Colm Harmon holds a personal chair in Applied Economics and is Vice-Principal Students.
Areas of responsibility as Vice-Principal Students
- Strategic responsibility for the University's commitment to the student experience.
- Development of innovative approaches to all aspects of student satisfaction and experience, including curriculum development, and the nurturing of a high-performance culture in teaching and learning.
University level committee membership
- Senate Education Committee (Chair)
- Senate/Court Joint Knowledge Strategy Committee (Chair)
- Estates Committee Space Strategy Group (Chair)
- Senior Leadership Team
- University Executive
Colm can be contacted via his assistant Angela Penman (email A.Penman@ed.ac.uk) on the telephone number below, or direct by email.