Flexible online study - human, animal and ecosystem health
The University of Edinburgh's College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine offers the next best step in your future career development. Our flexible online learning programmes will enable you to obtain a high quality degree which is exactly identical to that of an on-campus qualification - the only difference being that the course is delivered completely online to better suit your individual needs.
This means that wherever you are in the world, you can achieve a distinguished academic degree from the University of Edinburgh without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Scroll down for a full list of our world-renowned degree programmes and find the course that best suits you.
- Video: Global and Public Health Video
- Global and Public Health landing page video featuring online students from the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine.
Why study with us?
- Flexibility: Our programmes are delivered part-time. Depending on your needs and level of commitment, you can choose to take a masters , or a shorter degree, such as a PG Diploma or a PG Certificate . Shorter courses lasting around 5-10 weeks are also available. All our programmes are part-time. Learn more about our flexible study options
- Prestige and reputation: The University of Edinburgh enjoys a global reputation as one of the world's best research universities. We are currently ranked 1st in the UK for Veterinary Medicine- for the 5th year running, and 2nd for Medicine.(The Times and Sunday Times Good University 2019)
- Supportive learning environment: You will be supported by a team of experts, interactive learning platforms and a global community of learners.
- Learn from the best: Our programmes are led by experts in their fields, who are active researchers as well as practitioners. Our programmes are constantly evolving to reflect developments in research and practice.