Hugh Robson Building
Computers are located in the lower ground floor of the Hugh Robson Building.
- 218 windows PCs
- 1 accessible PC with scanning facilities
- Two group study rooms with 6 windows PCs in each, bookable by students through MyED
- Three single PC study rooms.
Software and Services
- Accessible PC has adjustable height desk
- 2 colour multi-function printers and 1 mono multi-function printer
- Scanning available on the multi-function printer in the 65 seat room
- Opening hours are 7.30am - 10.00pm
- 24/7 PCs are available in the Main Library
- 65 seat room occasionally used for teaching
- Used for exams
If you need assistance to evacuate a building in an emergency, please make sure you have a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) in place for this venue before using these facilities.