Procurement Question Sets Review Completed
A full review of the procurement question sets for IS Applications has now been completed
IS Applications Procurement Question Sets Review
Due to feedback received in relation to the existing IS Applications Procurement Question Sets, an initial review was undertaken which resulted in a full review of the current questions and their suitability going forward.
As part of the review, the project team completed the following:
- Removed all non-essential/redundant questions;
- Reduced the overall volume of questions;
- A wholesale review of all questions to remove duplication and ensure relevance and consistency;
- Creation of new, supporting documentation which provides non-technical considerations;
- New and improved format to improve consistency and to help reduce the manual intervention required.
Guidance has been provided to support with the usage of these question sets and is located on the IS Applications Procurement Question Sets wiki page; however, is also easily obtained via the “Project, Programme and Portfolio Management Procedures” wiki page.
If you would like to read more about the project, please visit the ISG011: IS Applications Procurement Question Sets page.
IS Applications Division