How to find us, contact and opening hours
The Staff Counselling Service is based in Moray House Lodge on Holyrood Road.
How to find us
Moray House Lodge
Edinburgh EH8 8AQ
Moray House Lodge location is indicated in blue on the campus map
- Moray House Lodge is a small standalone building just beyond Paterson’s Land as you head down Holyrood Road towards the Scottish Parliament/Dynamic Earth.
- Turn into the driveway which leads to a small carpark through the black gates (which will be open).
- The building is directly on your right as you come through the gates.
- Access is to the rear of the building, via a ramp.
- Entry to the building is via an intercom.
- To gain entry please press the buzzer and wait for a response.
- Note – if you arrive for an in person appointment early there may be no-one available to let you in.
Access to the building is via a ramp with handrails. We have counselling rooms on the ground floor and first floor. There is no lift to the first floor. If you require a ground floor counselling room for your appointment please let us know in advance.
An accessibility guide is available on the AccessAble website. Link to AccessAble website for Moray House Lodge
Telephone: 0131 650 2513 (If we are unavailable please leave a message - we will get back to you as quickly as we can. Please note this may be on our next working day)
Tuesday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 1.30pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm