Department of Orthopaedics and Trauma

Volunteer for a research project

You can register with the National Health Service (NHS) as a volunteer for a research project.

You can register for a research project through the Scottish Health Research Register (SHARE). Visit the NHS SHARE website to sign up:

National Health Service patients

For NHS appointments please phone or consult the NHS Direct website.

NHS Choices

Contact details