The Edinburgh Labyrinth is situated in the north-west corner of George Square Gardens.
Walking the labyrinth path offers a unique space to slow down, still the mind and find time in a fast paced world for reflection.
Why you might use the Labyrinth
- start the day off well
- gain a renewed sense of well-being and inner peace
- focus on a particular question or issue
- a path of meditation or prayer
- as a creative, experiential learning context
- to celebrate a life event, for example birthday, graduation
- to remember someone
- for simple outdoor exercise
- walk with a group as a shared experience
There is no right or wrong way to walk a labyrinth. Use it in whatever way is helpful for you.