The Edinburgh Labyrinth is situated in the north-west corner of George Square Gardens.
Walking the labyrinth path offers a unique space to slow down, still the mind and find time in a fast paced world for reflection.
Why you might use the Labyrinth
- Start the day off well
- Gain a renewed sense of well-being and inner peace
- Focus on a particular question or issue
- A path of meditation or prayer
- As a creative, experiential learning context
- To celebrate a life event, for example a birthday or graduation
- To remember someone
- For simple outdoor exercise
- Walk with a group as a shared experience
There is no right or wrong way to walk a labyrinth. Use it in whatever way is helpful for you. Please click here to read more.
Please note if you are looking to book space on Edinburgh University campus then please refer to our Events section on the website, here you will find contact information and booking enquiry forms. The Events team will be best placed to advise you on space availability and requirements.