The Edinburgh Labyrinth is situated in the north-west corner of George Square Gardens.
Walking the labyrinth path offers a unique space to slow down, still the mind and find time in a fast paced world for reflection.
Why you might use the Labyrinth
- Start the day off well
- Gain a renewed sense of well-being and inner peace
- Focus on a particular question or issue
- A path of meditation or prayer
- As a creative, experiential learning context
- To celebrate a life event, for example a birthday or graduation
- To remember someone
- For simple outdoor exercise
- Walk with a group as a shared experience
There is no right or wrong way to walk a labyrinth. Use it in whatever way is helpful for you.