A technical architecture describes the selection and configuration of server hardware, virtual servers, databases, application servers and web servers to achieve goals such as performance, resilience and scalability.
The System Design and Implementation Service provides the following capabiliites:
- Design of technical architectures for new IT services
- Performance and capacity analysis of planned or existing systems
- Systems deployment
- Technical Architecture Design.
- Windows, UNIX and Linux systems administration.
- Database administration (Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL)
- Security and firewalls.
- Performance management.
- Capacity planning.
- Load testing.
- Resilience, backup and disaster recovery
This article was published on Dec 9, 2014