This page has links to useful resources for those working with animals under A(SP)A including the NC3Rs, Camarades, Understanding Animal Research.
Resources for Personal and Project licences and other staff working with animals under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986
- Central Bio-Research Services (University of Edinburgh)
- Central Bio-Research Services Transgenic Services (University of Edinburgh)
- Home Office Website
- Understanding Animal Research
- Links to the "Arrive" guidelines:
- Procedures with Care:
- FLAIR learning resource:
- ShARM ShARM is a not for profit organisation, open to all scientific investigators in the UK and overseas, aiming to accelerate research into ageing by facilitating the sharing of resources. ShARM provides immediate and cost effective access to aged murine models and their tissues, and promotes the networking for researchers via its online collaborative environment.
- Edinburgh Mouse Database
- Latest Concordat Newsletter: