The Digital Education Unit is involved with a number of projects at the Vet School, as well as in collaboration with other institutions.
The Digital Education Unit is involved with a number of projects, including:
Principal's Teaching Award Scheme (PTAS funded)
- (2016-2017): QuaLRec: Qualitative exploration of staff and student engagement, experience and behaviour with Lecture Recording
- (2016-2017): "A live pulse": Yik Yak for understanding teaching, learning, and assessment at Edinburgh
- (2015-2016): Managing your digital footprint (research strand)
- (2014-2015) Student-led media library development (DYNAMED)
- (2013-2014) 3-D models for undergraduate education
- Student transitions: academic support for online distance students. This is a joint project with the Institute for Academic Development (IAD).
- SADPaWS: Doppler flow measurement simulator, for blood pressure measurement.
- Vet School Admissions