Why study with us?
There are many benefits of studying for your Certficate with the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies.
Our clinical services - Hospital for Small Animals, Small Animal Practice, Equine and Large Animal Practice - are among the most influential centres for clinical care in the UK, providing our students and researchers with the best possible training environment. Furthermore, the R(D)SVS is the only UK veterinary school to have a specialist Exotic Animal and Wildlife Service, which has an international reputation for providing veterinary education in the field of exotic and wild animal medicine.
A few good reasons to study with us
- Flexible learning throughout the year to matching busy working lives.
- Build a personal portfolio of clinical and non-clinical skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate commitment to a chosen clinical specialty.
- Great support and online discussion.
- Access to high quality online resources, e-journals and online textbooks.
Note that all modules are self-study (assessment only) which includes guidance from the team and access to an online support environment. If you wish to undertake taught courses for your certificate, please contact us about the Masters in Veterinary Science in Advanced Clinical Practice.
Further information on studying online is available from the University's Postgraduate Online Learning Unit.
Online Learning unit