Why study with us?
There are many benefits of studying Conservation Medicine with the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies.
The R(D)SVS is the only UK veterinary school to have a specialist Exotic Animal and Wildlife Service, which has an international reputation for providing veterinary education in the field of exotic and wild animal medicine. Its highly skilled veterinary staff have extensive clinical experience with captive and free-ranging wildlife and are involved in many on-going conservation projects and will be teaching on several of the online courses within this programme.
A few good reasons to study with us
- Flexible learning throughout the year to matching busy working lives.
- Complements the timetable of both MSc International Animal Health and MSc Biodiversity, Wildlife and Ecosystem Health, which allows students to chose elective courses within this MVetSci.
- Build a personal portfolio of clinical and non-clinical skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate commitment to a chosen clinical specialty.
- Great mentoring and online discussion.
- Access to high quality interactive online resources/e-journals and online textbooks.
- Gain a distinguished postgraduate qualification.
Further information on studying online is available from the Online Learning Unit.