There are many and diverse prospects for employment depending on where you want to work.
There are many prospects for employment of graduates in Conservation Medicine
Career opportunities include:
- Conservation and wildlife agencies or organisations
- Charities or non-governmental organisations
- Zoos and ex-situ conservation programmes
- Government veterinary departments
- In-situ conservation programmes
- National parks and forestry departments
- Scientific research in universities or research institutes
- Private clinical practice with wildlife species
- Other NGOs who recognise that veterinary expertise is increasingly necessary as part of a multidisciplinary approach for wildlife and biodiversity conservation projects.