Search for tuition fees and find information on the Additional Programme Costs.
Fees are set by the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies and differ for home and overseas students.
Additional Programme Costs
The Additional Programme Costs are used for:
- guest lecture expenses (up to 50 guest lecturers are invited each year)
- visits to farms, laboratories and markets
- memberships to welfare organisations
- your research project (towards research costs and travel expenses)
- a consultant statistician for your project