In order to study online, you will need access to a computer, as well as the commitment to independent study.
If you are thinking about studying online, you should ask yourself some of the questions listed below.
- Do you have access to a computer and the Internet?
- How reliable are your personal computer and Internet Service Provider?
- Do you have adequate computer skills?
- Are you nervous or scared around computer technology?
- Are you able to fit study in around your work, family and other commitments?
- Can you log on to our learning environment at least twice a week and commit to studying for around 10 hours per week?
- Are you able to complete tasks on time?
- Are you self motivated?
- Can you read and write English?
Only you can decide which method of learning is right for you. Some people learn well in a traditional training environment while others prefer a different style such as online training.
If you are unsure whether you should study online or not, please visit the following website for more information:
Online distance learning video
Studying part-time online is ideal for people who wish to gain a world-class award while maintaining busy professional and personal commitments. Have a look at this short video of feedback from some of our online learners.