The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies Bicentenary

Census points for Tier 4 Students

Tier 4 visas have certain requirements in the UK. The University has created a central point for information.

Census points for Tier 4 students

Students studying in the UK on a Tier 4 visa are required to attend census points which are spread over the academic year. Attendance is monitored centrally by Student Administration.

Census information on Student Administration site