A wide range of talks, presented by our vets and nurses, to help you give your pets a long and happy life.
Sadly, at this time of Coronavirus, we spend less time with our clients, so we have planned a number of talks to keep in touch with you all. We hope that you will find these useful and if you have any ideas for subjects that you would like us to cover, please let us know!
No booking is required, the session will go live shortly before the talk is due to begin and you can access the room by clicking on the links below. There will be lots more subjects to follow shortly.
The talks with last approximately 20-30 minutes and will be followed by time for questions at the end. If you have more involved questions, we might suggest that we arrange a time to discuss them further.
25th May, 6pm - 'Is your pet Fit For Life? Monitoring your pets body condition at home.' by Susan Campbell
Follow this link - https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/2712860bc5d04d69a910acc02c5abd8b
4th May, 6pm -'The best start in life; supporting healthy growth of my puppy '
by Susan Campbell
6th May, 6pm - 'Puppy Socialisation' by Kerry Campbell
11th May, 6pm - 'The best start in life; supporting health growth of my kitten' by Susan Campbell
18th May, 8pm - 'Caring for Your Senior Dog' by Claire Fisher
Ensuring the best viewing experience!
Required Equipment and Software
- Internet Access (broadband connection highly recommended).
- Collaborate Ultra will be hosted in your browser. For the best experience, use Google Chrome: Browser Support
Accessing the sessions
- On the night, click the link below the talk title to access the virtual classroom.
- Please log on ten minutes before the session is due to start, to ensure you have access and to check your settings.
- Enter your name to access the session. There is no password required.
- Once in the session, please check your audio and video setup. - Audio and video setup
For more information about Blackboard Collaborate: