We offer routine and emergency care throughout your dog or cat’s life.
We provide a highly professional service for dogs and cats, with the very best in diagnosis, treatment and care throughout your pet’s life.
The Dick Vet General Practice is part of the Hospital for Small Animals on the Easter Bush campus.
Routine veterinary care
Preventative treatment is important in ensuring the health of your pet. We provide routine care for your pet such as:
- new puppy and kitten health checks
- vaccinations and health assessments
- worming and flea treatments
- neutering (laprascopic spays if preferable)
- dental work
- pet travel services
- 24-hour emergency service on site for our own clients
If your pet needs referral treatment, we can quickly transfer you to our expert colleagues in the Hospital's specialist departments.
Nurse clinics -'Fit for life'
Our dedicated practice nurses run clinics aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of your pet. These include:
- weight and nutrition clinics
- mobility clinics
- dental checks and advice on oral care
- advice on choosing and caring for your pet
- nail clipping
Further information on the clinics can be found at:
Weight Loss Clinic
Nutrition Advice Service
Please note: if you have been referred to one of our specialist services within the last six months, we are unable to register you as a client of the Dick Vet General Practice.