Discounted visits on pre-arranged days of the week
We will visit each of these areas one day a week to perform routine, pre-booked appointments at a discounted visit fee of £20. To take advantage of these discounted visits please ensure you contact reception prior to 9am of the working day before the anticipated appointment. For further information please see below:
- These visits are discounted to £20 per client and are booked with a flexible time.
- One set day each week a vet will visit each area to perform routine appointments, which include:
- Passport applications
- Initial examinations
- Bandage changes
- Suture removal
- Medication checks
- Screening blood samples
- Examples of appointments we cannot cater for with these discounted visits include:
- Pre-purchase examinations (vettings)
- In certain situations the decision regarding suitability for an ‘area visit’ will be made at the discretion of the vet, so please contact us if you are unsure.
To take advantage of these discounted visits you must:
- Contact reception prior to 9am of the working day before the appointment (e.g for an area visit on a Thursday you must book in before 9am Wednesday, and for a Monday before 9am Friday). Appointments will be allocated on a first come first served basis: once the day is full, it’s full, so it is advisable to book early.
- Be able to be flexible with time – you will be emailed a 1 hour time slot by 5pm of the day before the appointment.
- Be willing to see any vet. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a specific vet will attend.
- The days for area visits are:
- West – Monday
- South West – Tuesday
- South East – Thursday
- East – Friday
- If we see five or more horses at one yard on an area day the visit will be free, the same as a standard day.