Our expertise and links with the global livestock community are crucial for success.
Supporting Evidence Based Interventions is uniquely positioned to close the livestock data gap, with expertise in veterinary science, data science and communications, as well as through our engagement with the global community of livestock data producers and users.
Our partners and collaborators
SEBI works with a range of partners to deliver our ambitions.
Current partners include:
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
- University of Glasgow
- Addis Ababa University, College of veterinary Medicine and Agriculture (AAU/CVMA)
- Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS)
- ExcelVet Consultants
- LTS International
- University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- Penn State University
- Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology
- University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
SEBI acts as secretariat to the Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) community of practice, bringing together members of the global livestock data community.
Supporting Evidence Based Interventions (SEBI) is awarded to The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies at The University of Edinburgh.
External Advisory Panel
An External Advisory Panel has been appointed to assist with all SEBI programs and to provide additional advice and support to the SEBI team on an ad hoc basis. The first Chairman is Dr Mizeck Chagunda, University of Hohenheim.