SEBI mobilises and applies data and evidence to help the livestock community make better investments that improve livelihoods for smallholders in low and middle-income countries. Learn about our research and how we work.
SEBI is uniquely positioned to close the livestock data gap, with expertise in veterinary science, data science and communications, as well as through our engagement with the global community of livestock data producers and users.
We assemble, analyse and collate new and existing data to produce new evidence that can support better decision-making.
We work to break down barriers to implementing successful livestock interventions in Low and Middle-Income Countries.
We strive to improve the livestock evidence base through collaborations, and engage with the community to generate innovative solutions.
- New laboratory will advance Nigeria’s fight against ‘cattle plague’
- New livestock data portal aims to drive better decisions and investments
- Four reasons why livestock data matter in the COVID-19 crisis
- Livestock data community deliberates strategies for impact
- New charity aims to improve capacity for regulating animal medicine