Welcome to the Dick Vet's multimedia hub. Here you'll find a selection of multimedia content from across the Easter Bush Campus and the wider University of Edinburgh.
- Video: Study Veterinary Medicine at the University of Edinburgh
- The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies is a one-of-a-kind centre of excellence in clinical activity, teaching and research. Our purpose-built campus, set against the backdrop of the beautiful Pentland Hills Regional Park, is home to more than eight hundred staff and almost fourteen hundred students, all of whom contribute to our exceptional community ethos.
- Video: Clinical Services at the Dick Vet animation
- The Dick Vet is home to the Hospital for Small Animals, Dick Vet General Practice, Dick Vet Equine and Farm Animal Services. Learn more at www.dickvet.com.
- Video: The Dick Vet Hospital for Small Animals animation
- At the Hospital for Small Animals, our world-leading clinicians deliver exemplary care in state-of-the-art facilities. Our ethical, transformative research advances animal health and welfare. As part of the University of Edinburgh we are not-for-profit, educating the vets of tomorrow in the high standards we are known for today. To find out more about how we can help your pet, visit our website at www.dickvet.com.
- Video: The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies: Study with us animation
- Our world-class educational offering spans undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research. Find out more at www.ed.ac.uk/vet
For more see our YouTube channel which contains a wide range of videos, including student testimonials, animations and vlogs.
Undergraduate Veterinary Studies
Clinical services for referring vets
R(D)SVS Postgraduate Study brochure 2023 entry
Dick Vet News
The Dick Vet Podcast
Throughout this series, we talk to students about their university experiences, in the hope of easing any concerns or worries that prospective students may have.
The podcast is led by students of the University of Edinburgh. With student voices shining through in every episode, we hope to provide a clearer understanding of what it is like to study with us.
Vets in Diversity Podcast
Vets in Diversity is a new podcast produced by staff and students at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies. Throughout the series, you will hear students, University staff and leaders within the veterinary profession discuss race equality, diversity and inclusion within education and the profession.
- Video: Veterinary Medicine at Easter Bush Campus
- A short video showcasing the campus and facilities of the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
Take a virtual tour of our state-of-the-art veterinary teaching facilities on the Easter Bush Campus. The Campus brings teaching, research and clinical services together on one site.
Open a 360' Virtual Reality view of each area at the links below. We recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access the tours.