UNCOVER's Emilie McSwiggan wins Excellent Newcomer Award
This award is given to a colleague within the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine who has made a significant impact in their first year in post. It recognises those who bring enthusiasm, creativity and commitment to their role and who build positive working relationships.
Emilie's outstanding contribution to UNCOVER from graduate student volunteer to official Project Manager was recognised as she beat off stiff competition from a shortlist of four other new members of staff:
- Charlotte Iliakis
- Connor Warnock
- Emilie McSwiggan
- Jess Wood
- Louise Beveridge
Criteria for the award:
- Brings energy, enthusiasm and commitment to their new role
- Makes an effort to build positive relationships with colleagues in and beyond their team
- Contributes to CMVM culture by treating those in their community with respect and kindness
- Listens to existing practices and offers enthusiastic and respectful suggestions
- Joined the College, or took up a new post, after 1 January 2020.
We are all so very proud of Emilie - Congratulations!