Leads: Tabish Hazir & Igor Rudan
RESPIRE team involved in this Platform include:
- Igor Rudan, Professor of International Health & Molecular Medicine, University of Edinburgh (Lead)
- Tabish Hazir, Professor (Retd) and Head of the Pediatric department, Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Lead)
- Kathrin Cresswell, Social Scientst, University of Edinburgh
- Rita Isaac, Rural Unit for Health and Social Affairs, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India
- Colin Simpson, Reader/Epidemiologist, University of Edinburgh
This platform will focus on increasing the number of health professionals and researchers who are trained to undertake high quality research.