Congress aims :
- To improve research, population health and health care for migrants and other discriminated-against populations
- To bring together policy, social science, clinical, social service and public health perspectives and share and transfer learning within and across countries.
- To examine contemporary problems across the globe and debate suggested solutions
- To consider health effects of social, environmental and demographic change associated with population migration, and the effects on diseases and their causes
- To find ways to overcome differences in concepts and terminology so the field can be understood internationally in acceptable language.
- To provide opportunities for people to showcase their work and to meet to share experience and motivations
- To build networks that will last beyond the Congress itself
Abstract Submission NOW OPEN
Abstract Submission Close 6th October 2017
Registration Opens 11th September 2017
Earlybird Registration deadline 3rd February 2018
1st World Congress on Migration, Ethnicity, Race and Health
Edinburgh International Conference Centre