Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme
The Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme (IHDP) seeks to fundamentally change the way data and analytics are used to drive improvement in health outcomes, by fostering new relationships between the NHS, industry, academia, and the third sector.
IHDP’s initial focus is on the design, development and implementation of a cancer intelligence framework for Scotland.
- NEWS: IHDP Director leads Scotland's Cancer Recovery Group
- NEWS: IHDP featured in Scottish Government's Cancer Strategy Update
- SACT Data view covers more than 90% of the Scottish population
- NEWS: Thank you Dr Dobson. Welcome Professor Cameron.
- Blog: Thoughts on the Digital Health and Care Conference 2020
To get the most out of cancer data.
Harnessing the power of health data.
A national approach to healthcare data use.