Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme
The Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme (IHDP) seeks to fundamentally change the way data and analytics are used to drive improvement in health outcomes, by fostering new relationships between the NHS, industry, academia, and the third sector.
The design, development and implementation of a cancer intelligence framework for Scotland.
- All change at IHDP: Welcoming Scott Heald and celebrating the IHDP legacy
- Watch the SCRIS webinar recordings and download resources
- BLOG: IHDP 2021 Highlights
- BLOG: Safe and secure access to cancer data for researchers: Reflections from our cancer researcher workshop | Dr Fi Strachan
- BLOG: "The data in SCRIS is levelling up opportunities across Scotland" | Dr John Murphy
IHDP is uniquely positioned as a change facilitator, enabling meaningful connections to promote the use of healthcare data to drive improvements in healthcare. We do this by aiding the right connections and relevant conversations to take place; researching complex situations and assessing where value can be added.
We have a clear remit to apply proven methodology to other clinical areas.