Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme
The Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme (IHDP) seeks to fundamentally change the way data and analytics are used to drive improvement in health outcomes, by fostering new relationships between the NHS, industry, academia, and the third sector.
- NEWS: Update on Scottish Government Cancer Strategy highlights IHDP achievements and outlines next steps
- NEWS: Systematic Anti-Cancer Therapy (SACT) National Data view now covers more than 90% of the Scottish population
- NEWS: Thank you Dr Hilary Dobson. Welcome Professor David Cameron.
- Blog: Reflections on the Digital Health and Care Conference 2020
- Cancelled: 2020 Annual Guest Lecture Series with Jem Rashbass