Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme
The Innovative Healthcare Delivery Programme (IHDP) seeks to fundamentally change the way data and analytics are used to drive improvement in health outcomes, by fostering new relationships between the NHS, industry, academia, and the third sector.
IHDP’s initial focus is on the design, development and implementation of a cancer intelligence framework for Scotland.
- BLOG: IHDP 2021 Highlights
- BLOG: Safe and secure access to cancer data for researchers: Reflections from our cancer researcher workshop | Dr Fi Strachan
- BLOG: "The data in SCRIS is levelling up opportunities across Scotland" | Dr John Murphy
- SACT activity dashboard included in Public Health Scotland COVID-19 wider impacts dashboards
- Cancer incidence figures up to end of 2019 published
To get the most out of cancer data.
Harnessing the power of health data.
A national approach to healthcare data use.