If you are between 40 and 70 years of age, live in Scotland and have a risk factor for developing heart disease, you may be eligible to take part in the study.
If you are interested in finding out more about the trial you can download the patient information sheet here:
You can register your interest in the study by following the link to the online form below and a member of the trial team will get in touch.
Please note that to be eligible to take part, you must live in Scotland and be between 40 and 70 years of age. You must also have at least one of the following risk factors:
- Current or recent (within 12 months) smoker
- Clinical diagnosis of high blood pressure
- Over 60 years of age
- Known high cholesterol (>6.0 mmol/L or taking a statin)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Family history of premature cardiovascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease stage 3