Listen to our soundbites
Short series of one-minute sound bite clips covering different aspects of the Vaccine Breakthroughs Project's research, from research highlights to real world implications. Created with the input and voices of our Patient and Public volunteer members.
As part of our commitment to communicating our results to and proactively engaging with the wider public, we have created a series of 3 soundbites each focusing on a different aspect of the Vaccine Breakthrough's Project and it's research.
In the first sound bite, you will hear first author Utkarsh Agrawal give a one-minute short summary of the key findings from this project.
In the second sound bite, you will hear from Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) member Deb Smith give her thoughts about why the work of the Vaccine Breakthrough Project is important.
Finally, in the third sound bite PPI member Lynn Laidlaw asks Principal Investigator Professor Sir Aziz Sheikh how the results from this project has been used to inform real world policy decisions.
Sound bite 1 - Research Highlights
- Video: Vaccine Breakthrough Project - Research Highlights
- One-minute summary of results from the Vaccine Breakthroughs Project. An infographic and detailed summary and plain English of these results can be found at: https://edin.ac/3ERnUZR
Sound bite 2 - A PPI Perspective
- Video: Vaccine Breakthrough Project - A PPI perspective
- Thoughts from Patient and Public Involvement group member Deb Smith on the importance and relevance of the work done by the Vaccine Breakthrough Project.
Sound bite 3 - Real world use and impact of our research
- Video: Vaccine Breakthrough Project - Real World Use
- Patient and Public Involvement member Lynn Laidlaw asks Principal Investigator Professor Sir Aziz Sheikh how research gathered from the Vaccine Breakthrough Project has been used or will be used in a real world setting.