Funders & Partners
Information on project funding and partners.
The Long COVID project has been supported by the Chief Scientist Office, grant number COV/LTE/20/15.
EAVE II is supported by:
- a grant (MC_PC_19075) from the Medical Research Council;
- a grant (MC_PC_19004) from BREATHE–The Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health, funded through the UK.
- Public Health Scotland;
- and the Scottish Government Director General for Health and Social Care.
Project Lead Luke Daines is also supported by a post-doctoral clinical fellowship from the Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research.
Vittal Katikireddi is funded from a NRS Senior Clinical Fellowship (SCAF/15/02), the Medical Research Council (MC_UU_00022/2) and the Scottish Government Chief Scientist Office (SPHSU17).
Partners and Collaborators
- Albasoft Ltd.
- BREATHE – Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health
- EAVE II - Early Pandemic Evaluation and Enhanced Surveillance of COVID-19 study
- Imperial College London
- Long COVID Scotland
- Public Health Scotland
- Scottish Government
- University of Glasgow
- University of St Andrews
- University of Strathclyde