The Long COVID project is building from the previous work of the EAVE II study, working towards developing and validating a risk prediction model for long COVID.
About Long COVID
Find out more about the research of the Long COVID project: what we are doing, why we are doing it and who we are doing it with.
Meet the team
Meet the team members involved in the Long COVID project.
Funders & Partners
Information on project funding and partners.
A summary of the research articles, and other publications, written or significantly contributed to by members of the long COVID team.
Scottish Parliament Long COVID Inquiry
A full summary of EAVE II's participation in the Scottish Parliament's 2022-23 long COVID inquiry.
News mentions & appearances
On the 7 March 2023, preliminary findings from the EAVE II Long COVID sub-project were published in pre-print format in The Lancet.
Read our full summary in plain English for this pre-print
Read the Usher Institute news article about this pre-print
Article title: One in 50 Scots suffering with long Covid, landmark study finds
- Publication date: 24 March 2023
- Published online at: https://news.stv.tv/scotland/one-in-50-scots-suffering-with-long-covid-landmark-study-from-university-of-edinburgh-finds
Scottish Daily Mail
Article title: Pandemic's sting in tail
- Publication date: 25 March 2023
- Published online at: https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20230325/textview
Article title: One in 50 people in Scotland had long Covid - landmark study
- Publication date: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65056619
- Published online at: 24 March 2023