Funders & Partners
More information about EAVE II's funders and partners.
This work is funded by the Medical Research Council, led by the University of Edinburgh in collaboration with University of Strathclyde, Public Health Scotland, West of Scotland Specialist Virology Centre and University of Aberdeen.
The EAVE project was funded by:
- the National Institute for Health Research Health Technology Assessment Programme (project number 13/34/14);
- the Medical Research Council [MR/R008345/1];
- HDRUK via the Data and Connectivity National Core Study;
This project has also been supported by the Scottish Government, as well as Health Data Research UK and BREATHE via the Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health.
The study is led by researchers at the University of Edinburgh in collaboration with:
- University of Strathclyde
- University of St Andrews
- Public Health Scotland
- West of Scotland Specialist Virology Centre
- University of Aberdeen