Teaching at the Centre
Intercalated Honours Programme in Bioethics, Law and Society
This programme specially designed for Year 3 medical students covers core knowledge and research skills in bioethics, social science and law.
Examine questions such as:
- Is there a right to innovative medicines?
- Who should have access to IVF?
- How is digital medicine transforming the patient experience?
- Should NHS health data be available for research?
- Who should own genetic information?
- How should we regulate stem cell therapies?
Researchers at the Centre are also involved in teaching on the following courses: