A UK-wide network of world-leading academics and partners, working collaboratively to improve treatment and care for people living with asthma.
Our vision is a world where asthma attacks do not happen.
Our work in applied asthma research
- Risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes among adults and children with moderate-to-severe asthma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Assessing the technical feasibility of a flexible, integrated Internet-of-things connected for asthma (C4A) system to support self-management: a mixed method study exploring patients and healthcare professionals perspectives.
Involving people affected by asthma in our research
- The Journey From Student to Doctor: a Patient and Public Involvement members’ perspective
- Academic Writing: key skills in the life of a PhD student | Arif Budiarto
- Two years as a Volunteer Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Patient Lead | Bill Day
- Patient and Public Involvement Member Insights into living with Asthma
Opportunities to work or study with the Centre
Sign up to stay informed with brief updates from work across the Centre including key publications, news and upcoming events.