A UK-wide network of world-leading academics and partners, working collaboratively to improve treatment and care for people living with asthma.
Our vision is a world where asthma attacks do not happen.
Our impact towards creating a transformed applied asthma research culture and environment
Our work in applied asthma research
Involving people affected by asthma in our research
- Influence of age on clinical characteristics, pharmacological management and exacerbations in children with asthma.
- Perceptions surrounding the possible interaction between physical activity, pollution and asthma in children and adolescents with and without asthma.
- Strong and graded associations between level of asthma severity and all-cause hospital care use and cost in the UK.
- “My time working with the Centre has only served to increase my interest in asthma and other respiratory diseases.” | Flora
- Postgraduate Training: A Fantastic Opportunity to Learn with Peers | Samanta Gudziunaite
- A Patient Journey with Asthma | Will McLean
- Patient perspectives in asthma | Amanda Keighley
Opportunities to work or study with the Centre
Sign up to stay informed with brief updates from work across the Centre including key publications, news and upcoming events.