Dr Zoeb Jiwaji
Dr Zoeb Jiwaji is a Clinical Lecturer and Honorary Registrar in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine
- Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
- Usher Institute
- College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Dementia Research Institute
Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences
University of Edinburgh
Hugh Robson Building
- Post Code
- EH8 9XD
Zoeb is a doctor in intensive care medicine and anaesthesia. He is interested in the cellular and molecular mechanisms that lead to impaired brain resilience in dementia, and how these factors are influenced during critical illness and anaesthesia.
- 2005 - BA(Hons) University of Cambridge (First Class).
- 2008 - MBBCh Clinical Medicine and Surgery - University of Oxford (Distinction).
- 2012 - Membership of the Royal College of Physicians.
- 2014 - Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (Magill Prize winner).
- 2020 - Fellowship of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
- 2015 - 2018 - Wellcome Trust funded PhD Fellowship (University of Edinburgh - supervised by Giles Hardingham and Siddharthan Chandran).
- 2018 - Present - Chief Scientist Office Postdoctoral Clinical Lectureship- UK Dementia Research Institute and Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences, University of Edinburgh.