Our research is primarily clinically based and encompasses all areas of sleep medicine.
We are the most highly cited centre in the world for sleep apnoea/hypopnoea syndrome and the second most highly cited centre on clinical sleep medicine.
Current research interests include:
- treatment of sleep-disordered breathing in the elderly
- genetics of sleep disorders
- circadian rhythm disorders in occupational situations
- medico-legal aspects of sleep disorders
- sleep-disordered breathing in Down syndrome